Concerned about financing as a first time home buyer in CA? Look no more, here’s what you need to know.
– Purchasing your first home is a special time, if you’ve resolved to settle down, purchase a dog, and do the crossword each night or are only looking for some new energy it’s all in an exciting experience.
– In California alone a year over 437,600 houses were sold, are you prepared to bring an extra digit to that scarily large statistic? If so, we specialize in California first time home buyer programs including deposit assistance and so much more.
– Thus, strap in tight and hold on for the ride — here is everything you need to know about becoming a CA first time house buyer.
Renting vs. buying
– While buying a home will need a down payment, leasing usually requires a deposit together with other maintenance and access charges. As a first home buyer in CA, buying or even deciding to lease your very first house can be a difficult experience.
– It is hard choosing where to live, especially when investing large sums of money in the form of a down payment alongside a mortgage or loan to pay off the house for the following years. That’s why we’re here.
– Our team in the mortgage office specializes in down payment assistance while also providing you with preferred realtor for first-time buyers and even renters in the California area. First, however, let’s clear up exactly what we mean by a deposit.
What is a down payment?
Before we get into the primary chunk of what we do and how we can do it, let us first clear up what we mean by a down payment.
Definition of a Down Payment – A deposit is a payment that is made upfront for an expensive product or service such as a car or home. The down payment generated represents a percentage of the complete purchase price — putting into place the remaining financing.
( This is done with a licensed Realtor In California )
However, while this is rare it’s definitely something to be careful of: in some instances when deals fall through due to the buyer this down payment can be dropped — much more reason to decide on a team of professionals to find the work done and to get this work done right.
That’s where we come in at Team Whigham.
First Time Home Buyer In California – Off Payment Assist In California
– As a first time buyer in CA or even seasonal purchaser, our job is to encourage you through the whole process of buying a new home. This includes down payment assistance, the use of our survey (we’ll get to this in a second), and also the utmost support from our team of realtors.
– What if we told you we had a one-stop solution for CA first time home buyers? Our California first home buyer programs are designed to carry you through the entire process — by figuring out your deposit, getting a loan to cover your deposit, and calculating your entire mortgage. Right.
– First, let us take a look at that poll.
Down Payment Assistance In California Survey
– Available on the Down Payment Assistance In CA website, our poll will take you through a range of unique questions including your max down payment, home price, your projected credit score, along with your home location (alongside a few others!) .
– This poll is intended to give you and us an notion of your present financial situation in regards to becoming a first time home buyer in CA. Completing the survey will permit you to figure out your budget in regards to purchasing your first home, while also letting you evaluate your present financial situation.
– To get our Down Payment Assist in CA poll, please see here.
– Once you’ve filled out the questionnaire you will get the lowest down payment possible — assisting your brain rest at ease.
– From here, we’re able to set you up with a California first time home buyer program — if that is something you’re considering? This system allows you to choose a loan application, repayment terms, rate of interest, and monthly mortgage payment to suit you and your household.
– If you do not yet have a realtor can even provide that also. Our team of professional realtors are readily available to take you through the whole process, all of the way up into this exciting day of stepping foot in your new home.
– Once you’ve chosen the home buyer program that’s best for you, you simply submit an application and this will be assessed for approval.
Down Payment Assistance In California -Home Purchase Calculator
– However, in addition to our fantastic survey instrument we also have a purchase and refinance calculator which can be found on our site.
– You can access this by clicking here.
– This calculator lets you enter your home price, length, interest rate (which we provide), and finally your deposit that you have just figured out through using our poll tool.
– Using this calculator will provide you with a rough mortgage quote, allowing you to see whether or not this is the best alternative for you and much more importantly if you are all set to be a first-time purchaser in CA.
Down Payment Assist In California
– CA first time house buyer? No problem! We provide California first time home buyer plans to fit your requirements, from our online calculator and survey to California down payment assistance we will guide you through the whole process of buying your very personal and original house.
– If you’d like to contact Jason and the staff you are able to fill out our Down Payment Support application here and after you employ Jason Whigham will get back to you. As an alternative, you can email at email@example.com, ring right now direct at -LRB-800-RRB- 807-5022 or find additional contact methods on our website.
– So, whether you are needing California down payment assistance or are just looking for advice on purchasing your first home we’re here to help you every step of the way.
– MY-Down Payment Support looks forward to hopefully seeing you soon!
– My-Down Payment Assistance specialists would advise and guide you through the best home buyer’s loan to get.
– Down Payment Assist in California – First Time Home Buyer Programs California 2020 is bridging the gap to homeownership in California.
– How Do I Get in Touch with My-Down Payment Assistance
– If you want to reach out to My-Down Payment Support to go over available choices for you. Use the contact below.
Phone: -LRB-800-RRB- 807-5022
Find Down Payment Assist in California Programs
– CalHFA CalPLUS Traditional First Mortgage Loan Program with ZIP (HFA Preferred)
– CalHFA MyHome Assistance Program — Conventional
Down Payment Assist In California – CA Areas Serviced
My-Down Payment Support service all of Northern California and Southern California! Carmichael
First Time Homebuyer Sacramento California – Are You searching for Sacramento Down Payment Assistance For First Time Buyer Programs In Sacramento CA? Telephone Jason Whigham 800-807-5022 And Save on your next CA house buy.